So to kick off July I’m going to share my current summer favorites as of this very moment…
Truth be told I have always mixed & matched my Beautycounter products and this is the first time I am using a complete regime! It is so luxurious and I honestly have a sacred nighttime routine I look forward to every night. This Countermatch line is gentle enough to use twice a day + is super hydrating but non-greasy. I know. The trifecta. It doesn’t really have much of a smell to me, which I like for my body products!
My go to favorites for sun protection lately are:
- Mineral face sunscreen – super lightweight, tube lasts me all summer for my face, no white residue
- Badger Sunscreen is great – this comes in a pack with a face tube which is great for little faces – love that its unscented as well!
- This long sleeved rashguard swimsuit was a great Amazon find and is super cute
I have been consistently lifting weights now for going on six months! Go me! Here are a few favorites I have loved the past few months while on that journey:
- These high-waisted leggings are an ostomate’s best friend and keep everything held in – I own them in multiple colors and patterns
- These amazing grass energy tablets are great to drop into a bottle of water in the morning, gives me a super quick energy boost for my morning workout
- Breakaway Matcha is another great alternative to coffee I have been loving, they have a cold brew blend. I was gifted it for Christmas and have been enjoying it in the afternoons for sure
Remember guys, we can take our power back by making the next right choice for our physical + mental health! Stay Well!