Over the years my skin issues have morphed just like everyone else. I’ve gone from oily teenage acne to dry combination to hormonal pregnancy acne – fun! Today I’ve rounded up my skincare favorites I currently rotate! The main thing I’ve learned over the years is…hydrate! Do you know I never used moisturizer until college?! I haven’t landed on a face wash I currently love yet so feel free to throw some clean options my way! My current favorites are below:
- Foreo Luna – I got this device in a subscription box and let it sit in my cabinet for months! I finally pulled it out after seeing something about it online. Wow, what a difference after just one use! I use this every night in the shower – it exfoliates and leaves my skin so soft!
- Drunk Elephant – This is an amazing, albeit pricey, skincare brand! Hot tip is that Sephora & Amazon sell mini sets of daytime & nighttime duos that you can buy for roughly $20. I usually always buy the mini bottles because they are a better deal for the amount of product and it’s a great way to test it out before committing to a full size product!
- Lavido Facial Serum – Another serum that is frequently on rotation is this all natural one from Lavido. When I use serums at night, I keep my skin a little damp and then pat the oil on. This one is a tad greasy and I only use it at night. It hydrates very well!
- Shea Moisture Coconut Oil – Did you think I was going to leave coconut oil off the list?! I slather this on after getting out of the shower. I also use it on my cuticles, hair, feet etc. When I use my Vitamin E oil, I mix it with this coconut oil to dilute its thick consistency.
- Vitamin E Oil – Vitamin E is so good for the skin. Pure vitamin E oil is extremely thick and will need to be mixed with another oil so it can be applied to the skin. I always use coconut oil. I put this around my eyes, on my forehead – basically any place I get wrinkles.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil – Pretty sure I came across this from a beauty influencer but this is a great, cheap option! After pregnancy I suffered with melasma and using this regularly at night has helped lighten my super dark spots. It’s also clean with minimal ingredients.
- Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay Mask – If you haven’t heard of this you have been living under a rock! It’s a powder and when mixed with apple cider vinegar (always look for ‘the mother’ on your apple cider vinegar) it creates a great detoxifying mask! It does dry my skin out so I slather oil on afterwards, what’s new!
Let me know your current favorites and anything I need to try out!
Full disclosure that some links are affiliate links. I review and recommend only products I personally use on a regular basis. All opinions are my own.